Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Follow me on Instagram!
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 | 5:00 AM | 0 Kawaii ?

I'm on Instagram! Instagram is my most updated SNS right now and all my haul (etc) pictures will be uploaded on Instagram first (since it's more convenient for me and has the latest updates on what I've been buying and using!)

username: theracheltan
follow me to stay updated! (: 
*warning: i upload a whole lot of pictures.*
And in case you're wondering, my most recent photos (and future photos) are taken with my Samsung Galaxy S3. Since the phone camera's pretty clear, whatever pictures of products I take are pretty true to colour unless stated. 



Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome