Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

January Favorites! (non-beauty)
Tuesday, February 4, 2014 | 1:50 AM | 0 Kawaii ?

cliché: a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a     
                lack of original thought


So January has gone by in a flash. Time flies. 

Anyway here are my first-month-of-the-year favourites! 

GIRL de Provence Perfume endorsed by Girls Generation.
So glad I managed to find this!
For anyone who's in Thailand/Southeast Asia and is trying to find this perfume, you can find it at Beauty Buffet stores in Bangkok. Each costs 190 Baht and comes with a considerably huge poster. 
I bought the one in #1 which is Lily Magnolia. 

There are three perfumes you can choose from: 
#1 Lily Magnolia, #4 Wisteria, #7 Delphinium.

#1 Lily Magnolia comes with the Jessica poster.
(The other two comes with a Yuri and Yoona poster. I can't remember exactly which comes with which poster though.)


#1 Lily Magnolia
Top notes: Yuzu, Grenade, Bergamot
Middle notes: Peony, Magnolia, Lotus
Base: Cedar wood, Sandalwood, Musk, Amber

Overall I find this more of a light scent as compared to the Body Shop perfumes (which I consider on the "heavier" side since they always give me a headache.)
I'm not a fan of sweet cupcake, chocolate, and vanilla scents and this Girl perfume is the exact opposite. (WHY WOULD I WANT TO SMELL LIKE THE FOOD I EAT?!)

I know this doesn't exactly give you an idea of how the perfume smells like. My definition of describing perfumes is in terms of whether it smells good or bad. That's it. So..sorry! 
Anyway, this is the one that smelled the best to me out of the three that they had. So if you're near a Beauty Buffet store or if you could get it at the department store near you, go check it out!

They're not too pricey, certainly cheaper than most brands like Issey Miyake and Chloe and they're long lasting. 





Japanese beef curry I had while in Dondonya (love this place!) , Hong Kong. 
YUMS. 


STARBUCKS! 
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Starbucks at Langsuan, (near Central Childlom) Bangkok. Best Starbucks outlet I've been to. Love the Thai themed interior design of the place. Ambiance there was excellent. Only problem was that there's no free wifi. #firstworldproblems #nowifinolife #ihad3Gsoitwasokay 


WAKAME UDON from Ootoya, Bangkok. YES, OOTOYA IS LIKE MY HOME. Obsessed with Ootoya and obsessed with everything on their menu. Their wakame udon is the bees knees.


ICE BREAKERS SOURS (Berry flavour)
They start out pretty tart and as you slowly suck on them, they get pretty sour. Hooked on these! Bought the  watermelon x apple ones also and I'm also addicted to them already!




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,




Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome