Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Sorry for the hiatus!
Monday, October 1, 2012 | 1:14 AM | 1 Kawaii ?

Hey So sorry for the super long hiatus. I'm reaching the end of high school so I've been flooded with school work, past year papers and like the MAJOR final exam. So anyway...

I've bought a couple of items recently and will be doing a review on these items:
1. Revlon Lip butter in Peach Parfait
2. Liese Bubble Hair Dye in Platinum Beige, Dark Chocolate and Chestnut Brown
3. Revlon Nail Polish in CLASSY
4. Etude House Juicy Cocktai Nail Gradiation Kit in #2
5. Etude House Dear My Deep Colour Nails in Poppy Purple
6 Etude House Petit Darling Nails HD Beam in Soft Coral
7. Etude House Petit Darling Nails in Making (? I'm reading the hangul off the bottle label..so..I'm not 100% sure about this) Pink
8. Etude House Petit Darling Nails in Red Tea (Hongcha) Milk..? (Yet again I'm not sure.) but its BR301
9.  Etude House Dear My Blooming Nails in #6
10. Etude House Petit Darling HD Beam Nails in Pink Salmon PK004
11. Etude House Brightening Sleeping Pack
12. Nature Republic 99% Aloe Vera Gel
13. Etude House Aloha Soothing Pack
14. Etude House Nail Art Pens in Pink and White
15. Etude House Dear Darling Ultra Shine Lips in #14 Strawberry Milk
16. Holika Holika, The Face Shop, Nature Republic and Etude House face masks

and tons more!
*By the way, these have all been purchased by me over the past few months. (:

Labels: , , , ,




Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome