Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

15.04.2012.
Sunday, April 15, 2012 | 12:52 AM | 0 Kawaii ?


So, yes, it's a new age. ___ years ago, I was born on this very day. Though I'm not sure whether it was a Sunday but what the heck. Anyway, I've come a long way and lost time will never be found again. So I guess I should do some kind of a reflection or summary of sixteen. 


Last few days of that sweet number.









 I like pictures. :P They're definitely better than text. 


Turn the page, take a pen and sign your name hold on to your picture
Write a wish, that will always stay like this, yeahhh friends forever
This is not goodbye, time to write the next chapter of our lives
Can't erase yesterday we'll remember it always
We started something that won't never end
Now let's write the next chapter of our lives




Noottt...exactly the most relevant lyrics for turning a year older but what the heck. I'm going bonkers over this song. Somehow I'm sentimental like that, don't ask me why. Anyway, I just wanna list down everything and everyone that made that year great. Not the greatest year I've had but it could've gone worse. (It ended up crappy, that's one thing.)


Special thanks to: Brandon K, Kimmie T, Elena G, Abigail Y, Jeanne A. (LOOK WHAT I JUST DID THERE! HAHAH!) thanks guys. For a pretty decent year. Life would've sucked without you guys and well..it sucks now because all of you aint here. -.- ANYWAY. What a journey it has been. Sounds..depressing but hey, a new chapter I'm writing. Hopefully there'll be more characters in this new one, fingers crossed! 


Lessons I've learned: 


1.At the end of the day, boys still make better friends. :P 2011. The year of the guy best friend (: 


2. I cry darn easily. Graduation Of Class of 2011. (not my batch.) I'm still trying to get a hold of some amnesia dust or something to forget that incredibly embarrassing moment. I mean, who darn cries at a graduation ceremony? Apparently, I do. But I certainly AIN'T gonna cry at my own graduation. That's fo shure.


3. I hope I did a better job at being a Head Prefect compared to my first time ever back in primary school. Who gets to be Head Prefect twice man? Apparently, I do. Or..I did. 


4. That's...about it,really. :s I've no idea what else.


5. We should never be self-absorbed to the point where you just don't care about anything or anyone else if it isn't you-related. 










Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome