Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Update!
Friday, March 9, 2012 | 5:34 AM | 0 Kawaii ?


SO, I know I rarely post updates on things and basically, life, so I guess since I'm kinda free now,I should post something.


(I'm typing with freezing hands now. It's gonna take some time to complete this post since it's so hard to type fast when you're freezing cold.)




I'm gonna be really busy this year since my O Levels are just a few months away. Just finished my February monthly tests and I'm gonna have a one week school break soon and after that..it'll be FIRST TERM EXAMINATIONS! :O nooo. I can't wait till this is over.


February Test scores:
Chemistry : 75%. FACEPALM. I improved okay. I got like 46% for last month's test.
Bio: 89%. HALF A MARK AWAY FROM AN A+! So it's virtually an A+. idontcare :P
Add Math: 91%. Meh.
Bible Knowledge: 99% YEAYH THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!(asians,pft. But it's true. We're like that.)
English: 88%. Highest I've ever gotten so far in the span of two years so I'm pretty satisfied with that. :)




Besides that...I can't think of anything! Oh yeah. Deeply missing my friends. It's great to have friends all scattered around the world but it sucks when you have no one near you when you really need someone. My closest friends have all migrated overseas. I've come to terms with them moving but it just kicks in again when I'm all alone and feeling oh-so-down. It just smacks me right in the face when I stare at my phone and having no one to talk to/text. 


I'm thinking of doing video blogs now or vlogs, since I'm so busy and I TAKE YEARS to finish writing a post on Blogger. Idk why. :/ Maybe cause I write crazy long posts and well, I take a long time to find the right words to write. (aha.) What do you guys think? I'm kinda..mhmm about that since I'm freaking awkward in front of the camera. Cameras show how weird I talk. :/ And neither do I have the greatest accent. I hate re-watching myself on camera, it's so unflattering you've no idea. 
HAHAH. 


So, that's it for now. (btw, I wrote this post yesterday and didn't manage to successfully publish this because I wenta sleep. )


Turrah! :)

Rach






Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome