Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Etude House (AGAIN!)
Friday, March 9, 2012 | 5:59 AM | 0 Kawaii ?





Sister went out with a friend today so mom and I had to go to Pavilion to pick her up. (I had to show mommy how to get there :P) 

While Elise (sister) went for her movie and what not, mom and I decided to walk around and all. Went to Tokyo Street, mom wanted to pop by Daiso and I went to buy some Ochado or WHATEVER YOU CALL IT :P So after the movie, Elise texted my mom saying she wanted to hang out a little longer so..extra time for us. Went for some Strawberry-Cheesecake  ice-cream at Baskin Robbins. (OKAY, ONLY ONE SCOOP.)  Decided to indulge just this once and buy myself a waffle cone since I normally go for the cup every time I go for summa that frozen goodness. Cost me RM9 over. The waffle cone was so sweet. WASTE..OF..MONEY. I ended up not finishing the cone.meh. 

Anyway, before we left, I went over to Etude House cause Elise called up and said that they had new products and there were discounts and offers. THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! Etude House always has offers and discounts. That's why I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EH. 

Neway, I ended up buying the Moistfull Essence Massage Mask and the Pure Joy Toner for sensitive skin. The Moistfull mask was on 20% discount and the toner was half price! LIKE WHOAAA. :D
Toner's original price was about 40..? Can't remember but both products ended up buying about RM20-ish each. 

However, even though I'd say Etude House is more on the affordable side, if you compare the Malaysian Etude House prices with the Korean Etude House...BIG DIFFERENCE. REALLY BIG DIFFERENCE. The Wonder Pore, (the big bottle one.) is about RM70-80 here (if I'm not mistaken. I know it was too expensive for me because I ended up not buying it.)  while in Korea, it's about RM40-ish (according to their online website.) The masks are also waaay cheaper there! The latest masks are about RM21.90 but the price on the korean website (if you convert it to RM) is about RM9. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! My friend's going to Korea so I'm getting him to buy some stuff for me. Hope he buys the right products! :P

I'm gonna buy so much when I go to Korea. -_- So cheap there if you compare the prices :( So if you're going to Korea, remember to drop by the cosmetic stores! I'm sure you won't miss 'em anyway since I hear there are so many shops ,it's hard to miss 'em :P 

Labels: ,




Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome