Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Popping by to say hi
Wednesday, February 1, 2012 | 10:42 PM | 1 Kawaii ?


Hello hello! I know the last time I posted was like..weeks ago and I know I promised photos of the stuff I bought at Etude House but my camera's not with me now so I can't upload them. (I'm currently in school :P )

So I thought I'd give a quick update on my year so far and how I've been doing and hopefully, you won't get bored so bear with me! :)

I'm taking my O levels this year (GAH!) and so I've been really busy with school work and all. Trying to give this a last push so I can at least get results that I'm hoping for. I had 3A+s and 3As (if I'm not mistaken) for my school's finals last year so hopefully I can zhush up my results to straight A+s. Aiming high, yes I am, getting there..I hope I will. I'm terribly afraid I'll fall short of my expectations so I'm doing my best to work as hard as I can. Then again, at the end of it all, no matter how hard I work, it's all in His hands. I can only achieve a small percentage, the rest are all up to Him. And so I trust God would bring me safely and nicely through the year. I wouldn't have done as well as I did last year if it wasn't for Him. I did work hard but I realised that whenever I didn't work myself so hard and just rested and trusted Him, that's when I performed the best. He's the reason for my success and I want to keep it this way for as long as I live.

On another note, I'm currently..recovering (lol) from..I think I caught a flu. :/ Throat's not in tip top condition either so I'm like..meh. I had a Chemistry monthly exam on Monday so I had been studying for hours and hours and I guess my body finally gave way. And I ended up not doing that well in the test either so bummer. Mom said I was too stressed and all so..yeah. Guess I was working harder this time round because it's the start of the year and all and I guess I kinda forgot how I studied last year..if you know what I mean. After not doing any revision for some time..it really freezes your brain up. So I'm struggling with defrosting my brain! Work,brain work! I feel brain dead x_x

 I was gonna type more but I kinda forgot what I wanted to say next. :/ I feel like Dory from Finding Nemo now. Anyway, so how has the year been for all of you so far? (:


Rach (;





Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome