Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

[Bad service] You make me want to punch you.
Sunday, February 12, 2012 | 11:59 PM | 0 Kawaii ?

Yes. That's how I feel when I encounter people who give BLOODY HORRIBLE SERVICE. Like hello? I'm buying something from your store and you probably earn some commission from what I'm buying from you and WHAT? YOU'RE SERIOUSLY TREATING ME LIKE THIS?

This, my dear readers, is why I hate going into cosmetic-skincare shops in Malaysia. I was in Sephora the other day and like, I was pretty much ignored by the sales people there. Seriously, I was so put off, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be walking in to any Sephora branches here any day. I'd really like to vent here. JUST BECAUSE I'M YOUNGER DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD TREAT ME DIFFERENTLY. Yes, I like to be left alone when shopping because I really don't like sales girls lingering around me while I make my mind up. But I do get annoyed when I ask sales people about an item or two and you give me that kind of sour face and hesitatingly explain to me. You know what? Forget it. You people think that just because I'm younger so I won't be able to spend more? Is that it? Hmm? Well if that's the case, you shouldn't work here. Because I don't remember that in business and sales. So if you'd please put your horrid character and attitudes aside and assist me, that would be great.



I get SERIOUSLY IRRITATED when I see salesgirls treating me like, mm yeah, and when there's like an older or like "richer-looking" customer or like some scary lady, and the salesgirl would just drop to her knees and obey her every whim. Please. If I were the king of the world, or at least my country, I'd fire and ban every fake sales assistant. Because seriously, I can't take it anymore. I mean, if a shop has like nice helpful assistants, won't that make you want to buy more products? GEEZ. LOGIC. DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO SERVE AND GET MORE BUSINESS?

SERVICE. GOOOD SERVICE. Just so hard to find it these days. Especially in Asian countries. I know we may be like known to be like, less outspoken, polite and what not, but seriously, it really isnt like this in reality. Yeah, that's right. It's just so racist sometimes. Many times. Most of the time. Especially the younger generation man. Really, where have our manners gone to?! The condition's so horrible that when I see a good,helpful young sales assistant, I'd make a mental note and bookmark that particular shop. That'll be the only place I'd buy my stuff, because I know how hard it is to find shops with good assistants. I'd like to commend Pavillion's Etude House branch. Best sales assistants so far, overall. So I'm satisfied with the service they give over at that branch. Besides that, I know I won't be disappointed when I shop in Bangkok. Man, the Thais really have good PR skills and really, man, their customer service..A+.



I'm also very annoyed when I walk into a shop and when I ask about some stuff and eventually decide not to buy it, the sales girl would pretty much glare at me and give me a virtual gunshot in her head. Please. Your job is to serve and explain what you need to explain and help customers choose what they need. Last time I heard, you're pretty much paid for that. Don't put me off with that kind of attitude.

Don't get me started on air hostesses these days. GEEZ. Just because there are like Americans, or other like..Europeans, (you get my drift. non-asians.)  doesn't mean you have to neglect the other Asian passengers. I'm SO SICK OF RACISM. Sure you get rated the best airline or what not, because the judges or critics probably were caucasians. -_- Don't get me wrong, I have NOTHING against caucasians and like non-asians and I'm certainly NOT racist. Trust me, I'm not. The people around me are. I'm just so pissed and fed up of being treated second rate because of my race and watching how people around me (especially those in industries where service plays a big part) act all fake when there are like, more well-to-do looking people around.


I HATE. I REPEAT. I HATE. BEING. JUDGED. BY. PEOPLE. ESPECIALLY. PEOPLE. WHO. I. AM.SORT. OF. PAYING. THEM. TO HELP ME. LIKE, hairdressers,etc. I seriously have hair problems. Because I can't seem to find a hair salon that is NON-JUDGMENTAL. I went to some salon (some because it's not even worth me mentioning its name -_-) behind my house the other day and like this guy cut my hair and all. My mom paid like 50 bucks each for both my sister and I to get a wash and cut kind of thing. And they only cut our hair. No wash. They had this kind of snobbish face and the way they talked to us, really gave us the impression like they were looking down on us. Just because we didn't look rich enough. I just can't be bothered to wear my Sunday best and what not just to impress the person who's going to cut my hair and so he wouldn't look down on me. I can CONFIDENTLY TELL YOU, IM NEVER GOING BACK TO THAT HELLAOFAPLACE. Shut up and cut my hair. I'm paying you to do so. In case you've not noticed, you're depending on people like me to earn money. I know in my previous post I wrote about people who earn less but times like these, it's no point I feel sorry and try to understand people like these.




Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome