Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Telepathy
Wednesday, December 14, 2011 | 5:38 AM | 2 Kawaii ?



I know, I know. My fonts are utterly disgusting. But these are the only ones offered on Blogger and I TRIED other settings to change my fonts and HTML codes and let's just say, there will be no change of fonts for quite some time. I LOATHE YOU HTML CODES. So annoying. Why can't everything just be buttons? 


Went to watch Puss in Boots for the second time yesterday. Yes, I actually went to the cinema to watch it for the second time. Psh please, I watched Tangled about 5 times and I think I watched Narnia Voyage of the Dawn Treader about 7 times at the cinema last year. 


Yeah, holidays were fun-ner back then when we had better movies to watch. What is up with movie makers, directors and screen writers these days?? HAVE SOME CREATIVITY AND ORIGINALITY PEOPLE! Alvin and the Chipmunks are sprouting new movies as fast as rabbits breeding. -_- One movie was enough, now there's a THREE-QUEL? LOL. There's a sequel so what comes after se-? IDK. 


I know coming up with a new movie is like, freaking hard. But if you don't have a good idea, don't make one. -_-" FLOP. 
But anyway, Puss in Boots was..pretty okay :) Humpty's the hero of the movie to me. He entertained me the most. Facial expressions were pretty good ;)




1st rule of Bean Club: You do not talk about Bean Club.
2nd rule of Bean Club: You do not talk about Bean Club. 



I LOVE YOU HUMPTY ALEXANDER DUMPTY! :) HAHAH. You're awesome for an egg. A pretty pedo-looking one at that too. LOLS. hahha. 


I want a puppy. But I'm too lazy to take care of one. KAYTHANKSBYE. :P


<3 Rach.



Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome