Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Tastes like magic
Thursday, December 8, 2011 | 4:55 AM | 0 Kawaii ?



There I go again, trying one of those Facebook tricks. This one's pretty cool,actually:


Google search this: (I'm using Rockmelt as my browser so it didn't work initially but I switched over to Internet Explorer and it worked. Goes to show how lifeless I am)


(sqrt(cos(x))*cos(200x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(9-x^2), -sqrt(9-x^2) from -4.5 to 4.5


Type the above "equation" into the google search box and you'll get a blue heart graph! Kinda a spoiler though, considering I'm telling you the end result but I just wanna prove that I ain't trolling and it's not like some stupid virus link or butt scanner ad. (:


Anyway, so on the 1st of Dec, the senior class graduated and I'm well, to me, I'm closer to them compared to the others, considering closer age and all. I'm gonna miss them but I'll just make this a short one. And since I'm one who LOVES pictures, let's just let the pictures do all the talking.  I made a video for them earlier and these photos are in the video and I took a LOT of time editting this, opening paint, editting fonts,etc. So what the heck, I'll just post it here too so all my hard work won't go to waste. :p 











All the best guys. (: 

Labels: , ,




Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome