Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

NOVEMBER FOURTH TWENTY ELEVEN.
Friday, November 4, 2011 | 6:14 AM | 0 Kawaii ?

Ignore the title. I've no idea what to title this post. Heh. Anyway, I'm back again! (: Well..at least, I'll be back longer this time. My finals are over! Had my last exam today, Add Math. I'm seriously, seriously overjoyed. NO MORE EXAMS FOR THE YEAR! Though honestly, it's like what, no exams for like, what, 1-2 months and come January I'd be facing them killer papers again. Sigh. Just when you're able to relax, reality just slaps you in the face. I HATE LIFE. (lols)







One whole week of not being able to sleep, studying like crazy and trying to cram information and facts into my brain..well I'm just glad things are over. For now. 


I've serious eyebags now. So what do YOU guys do to get rid of your eyebags? I was also thinking of making facial sprays so I wouldn't have to keep touching my face. My skin's gotten A LOT worse, no thanks to my itchy fingers. :( Can anyone suggest DIY facial spray recipes? I'm trying not to add extra moisturizer or any oils (even though its natural oils) to my face. Trying to cut down oil and I tried a green tea spray but I kinda forgot about it after awhile. (Now where did I put my spray bottle again..? Heheh) 


I've gotten my Bible Knowledge/ Religious Studies results already and I got an A+! (; 90%  That just made my day ((: Guess my prayers and long hours of reading finally paid off. Sooo not looking forward to next year's monthly tests and the MAAJORRR MAJOR one in Nov. URRGH. ;( Now, to indulge in temporary joy..I AM SET FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT IS FINISHED. HAHAHAH. (: Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go paint my nails. teehee. ;)








Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome