Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Humour me.
Friday, November 4, 2011 | 7:04 AM | 1 Kawaii ?

OHOHOOHOHO YEAAAH.
Don't judge me. :B
PSH nonsense. I AM on facebook :PP
We all know someone like that,dont we? :/
I'm at stage five.
Well, HAAAIIII. Feelin' a lil cheeky this year, Santa (:

DON'T. YOU. DARE.

 mycondolences.

this is absolutely true. :PP

(HAHAAH) 

Well, anyway, that's it for now. Hope these made your day. Was feeling quite lifeless now that I've nothing to study. (THROW THOSE BOOKS AWAY!) Got these from Tumblr. Spent quite a while scrolling down ,straining my eyes looking for funny pictures. These..are all I could find..for now ;) Just wanted to share these with you guys.



Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome