Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

The hair is the richest ornament of women. -Martin Luther
Sunday, November 13, 2011 | 5:11 AM | 0 Kawaii ?

Here are the products I'm currently using: 


1) Clairol Herbal Essences's Dangerously Straight Leave-In-Cream







2)TRESemme Salon Silk Conditioner and Deep Cleansing Shampoo.







The verdict? 
          I was (and am still) trying to grow my hair out and I was watching a Youtube video (yes,yes I did.) about it and one of the gurus said she uses a rinse-off conditioner and leave-in conditioner so I decided to try Clairol's Dangerously Straight Leave-in cream. Whereas the TRESemme shampoo and conditioner were bought by my mom and sister so..yeah.


Dangerously Straight Leave-in conditioner:
-Well, I gotta say it smells good for one thing. Sister complained that it made her hair quite stiff after applying it. For me, I think it made my hair more oily faster. Within one-two days, I'll feel like my hair would be quite greasy. So I'm really trying to put as little cream as possible. Whether it helped make my hair smooth or not, I'm still debating on that. Even if it does help, it only helps a bit. After my hair gets greasy, it just goes yuk..which means I'll have to wash my hair more often. Ughh. I love the smell though! 


TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner
- One word. DRY. I have to say it does kinda make my hair feel drier. In my opinion, I don't think the conditioner helps. After blow drying my hair and all, my hair still feels dry and rough. 



Labels: , , , , , ,




Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome