Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Getting rid of pimples!
Sunday, November 13, 2011 | 5:34 AM | 2 Kawaii ?

As I mentioned earlier, I'm having a breakout. Unfortunately. So I've been trying as hard as I can to get rid of them annoying pus-filled geysers. (HAHA! I know, such a disgusting way of putting it! But that's what I always say when I poke at my friends for having acne and all. Guess it's payback time. :| ) 


These are the products I've been slabbing all over my face with:





I've been also really making it a point to wash my face at least 2x a day cos normally, I'm just too lazy for my own good so I end up rinsing my face with plain water in the morning and maybe if I'm hardworking that night, I'll wash with Cetaphil face wash. 
I've been using Sebamed Clear Face Antibacterial Facial Foam to clean since it feels quite light and since it's antibacterial, I figured it may help with the pimple pus and bacterial and what not. So anyway, I'm SO GLAD...I've seen quite an improvement on my pimples. They don't look so serious now, in a few days time I'll be able to peel the dried skin of and there won't be any scar so case closed! (I HOPE) So I'm basically waiting for that day and to speed up I'm putting Oxy 10 as often as I can to dry them zits up. I didn't manage to take a photo of my pimples but now they've quite..subsided..? 

OXY10
If you don't know, there are 2 types of Oxy- vanishing formula. There's Oxy 10 and Oxy 5. Oxy 10's the much stronger one and I guess more effective..? Oxy 5 is the milder one, maybe for people with more sensitive skin. I do feel a slight sting on the zit when Oxy10 is applied. I've read around other reviews about Oxy 10 and it has worked effectively for many people but some still prefer using natural solutions like tea tree oil rather than some chemical. (Though some have reacted to Oxy 10. So if you have very sensitive skin, I suggest you try oxy 5 first or using tea tree oil.) I've not tried tea tree oil but so far oxy10 works fine for me. Oxy 5 contains 5% Benzoyl Peroxide and Oxy 10 has 10%. 

Sebamed Clear Face Anti-pimple gel
It's a gel and it has a nice mild,clean smell. Doesn't feel harsh on my skin so I alternate it with oxy 10. On the product, it says apply to pimples several times daily. I'll do a more complete review on it later. It came with a Sebamed Clear pack along with the facial foam and care gel. 




Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome