Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Be my baby (:
Sunday, November 13, 2011 | 10:50 PM | 1 Kawaii ?


 Yes! The Wonder Girls are back with the comeback song  "Be My Baby". I quite like it actually, though I must say the music video for the song has that strong Beyonce feel to it. So far I only like 2 songs from the album which are Be My Baby and Girls Girls. As always, the english parts in the song Girls Girls don't make sense but generally, I think it's a decent song. The other tracks have not really caught my attention and most of the time, I'd be busy listening to Be My Baby so I haven't really bothered to really listen to the other songs. 


I have to say, I don't like their concept image. I'm talking about their outfits. Coloured puffy bracelets, what-do-you-call-'em? I can still bear with the colourful polka dot contrasting against the black mini dresses but seriously, those puff balls..? But one thing's for sure and they still look hot..ignoring the outfits. Especially Yubin in the black and white concept photos. Their makeup and hair aren't that bad. :))  But another thing I don't get is the random gun Sunye is holding in the photos. That makes me question the concept idea. So what exactly is the theme?




Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome