Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

바비펫(한국 화장품) Baviphat Good Morning Eye Serum [Review]
Sunday, September 11, 2011 | 1:29 AM | 0 Kawaii ?








Function: Eye serum contains gingko extracts and green tea extracts to tighten and remove swelling in the eye area and also contains beta-glucan that can be gently absorbed to protect the delicate eye area. 
Direction: Apply proper amounts to the region around the eyes.

First up, I haven't been..using this everyday so I can't say much about this product. I bought it in Sephora, KLCC for about RM 50.00 and all I can say is, my eyes do feel pretty refreshed after applying. I haven't seen much difference after applying it really.

Labels: , , ,




Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome