Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

18.09.2011
Sunday, September 18, 2011 | 4:33 AM | 2 Kawaii ?

So I've decided to make a personal post this time. 


I'd like to dedicate this post to something that has been, seriously, disgusting me for a long, long time. 


OLD CREEPY MEN IN SWIMMING POOLS.




Like seriously, if there's something I'd like to change about this world, it'd be private pools for old creepy pedo looking men. *shiver*


I just got back from a night's stay at *a hotel somewhere* and I went, well, let's just say I had to go swimming. So there I was, feeling pretty unsure of myself, looked around and to my horror, THERE WERE A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE AROUND.  There and then, I noticed this middle-aged, creepy looking guy and had a considerable amount of chest hair. I freaked. Is it just me or do all of them look like pedos? It's always either pedo-looking men or obnoxious loud old men with pot bellies. UGGHH. The chest hair's pretty much an eye-closer. That layer of chest hair all around..OKAY LET'S NOT GO TO DETAILS. No, not an eye opener, but an eye closer. I can barely LOOK at them for more than 10 seconds. So I did what I had to do. Survival instincts kicked in.



I...swam to the furthest corner of the pool, and drowned myself. AHHAH. No, no. I wouldn't drown myself for a buncha old horny men. I swam to the other side of the pool and struggled with my swimsuit. Hahah. I did underwater jogging. Yes. Underwater jogging. Like a boss. And yeah, apart from two people sunbathing , though I would've really appreciated it if there really was nobody around at all, I had a great time with myself. And, I know what you're thinking..I'M A LONER. No. I bet you're reading this blog post alone.
HAH. WHO'S THE LONER NOW? :)


But seriously, old creepy pedo horny hairy looking men, you're a swimming hazard. Do take a shave and wear anti- ultraviolet ray goggles before you hop into the pool. Then again, why not visit the sauna instead? :P 


TEEHEE. (NIGA HIGA STYLE)


*This is entirely my opinion. I'm not racist or..religionist or..or..judging-people-by-the-cover-ist or..old men-ist..but YEAH. I'm still feeling pretty disgusted*


That is NOT me. :P



Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome