Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Quick UPDATE!
Friday, August 5, 2011 | 4:24 AM | 0 Kawaii ?

So hello again! (; SO SORRY I haven't been able to update my blog recently :/ SERIOUSLY busy with school and daily life (even struggling to find time to relax!).

So anyway, I managed to squeeze in a lil time since my mid-terms just ended (though I'm still not completely free yet (I've exams every freaking month!) and I'm loaded with homework) to give a lil quick update and join a few giveaways.

My upcoming reviews:
1) Maybelline BB Cream
2) Baviphat Magic Girl BB Cream
3) Lucido Hair Blow Spray
4) Benefit's It Girl Primer
5) Baviphat Good Morning Eye Serum


STAY TUNED! (:

Labels:




Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome