Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Lucido L- Hair Treatment Water [REVIEW]
Friday, June 10, 2011 | 12:57 AM | 1 Kawaii ?



Hello again! (: So sorry I haven't been able to post anything for the past two months (I think), terribly busy with school and daily life so..yeah. SORRY :/ Anyway, I'm having my mid-term break now so I finally managed to squeeze in a little time to post some updates. I've a bunch of stuff to review so here goes!

Today I'll be reviewing Mandom Lucido-L's Hair Treatment Water.

Description: A quick,moisturising hair mist- instant penetration to treat dry or bed head hair.
  • Contains two types of hyaluronic acid which coats the hair surface, making it smooth and quickly retains moisture in hair to straighten dry or bed head hair.
  • Penetrating hyaluronic acid - works into hair to capture moisture
  • Coating hyaluronic acid- coats hair surface to make it smooth
  • Light fragrance (green floral scent)
  • Hyaluronic acid effect - Instantly moisturizes hair and brings a rich moist finish from inside out without being sticky.
REVIEW
I , for one, struggle with dry, tangled hair. It gets pretty annoying when I need to tie my hair and I have to use my fingers as a 'natural comb' when there's no hair brush around and my fingers'll get tangled and stuck in my hair, pulling out more hair. Oh the agony. I've always wanted silky smooth, shiny hair and somehow, no matter how much conditioner I put, I just can't get that effect. Some of my friends went to permanently straighten their hair (the perm's pretty pricey too,heh.), but I figured, why not try something cheaper first? So, I bought the Lucido- L Hair Treatment Water as a cheaper option.

I just bought it recently and so far, this product's quite good. My hair's become smoother and softer and it doesn't really make my hair feel oily after spraying either. One thing I don't really like is the smell of the spray. It's not much of a green floral scent *cough* it's more of an nice-smelling alcohol spray, if you get what I mean. Doesn't smell..natural. However, although it does somewhat smell of alcohol, it's a very light fragrance so after a while, it goes off/ fades away.

What I like about the product:
  • The spray nozzle. Yes, out of all things, the spray nozzle. I'm a spray person so I've always been fascinated with sprays and I've used products that have spray nozzles yet it's hard to control the amount of liquid/gel that comes out. So I'm very happy this Lucido hair spray sprays the right amount. No worries on whether you've sprayed enough or too little. Heheh.
  • The use of hyaluronic acid - You may have heard about hyaluronic acid that's now widely used in many beauty products. Hyaluronic acid nourishes and preserves the optimum moisture balance. Only 1g of Hyaluronic acid is said to capture as much as 6L of moisture. So far, this is the only product I've seen that uses HA. Moisturizes and silky smooth finish without making the hair sticky or oily.

    Kimchigirl(:

Labels: , ,




Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome