Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Skin Food Nail Vita *SNEAK PEEK*
Tuesday, December 14, 2010 | 5:24 PM | 0 Kawaii ?


Yes, I know I've been slacking off these few days, so I'd better publish my next post, or rather, a PREVIEW of my next post (which I shall make myself type later :P).


A swatch/review of Skin Food's Nail Polish/Nail Vita. It's like a shimmer nude colour. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the identification/name/number of the polish x______x Sorry. I don't think Skin Food labels or gives names to their nail polishes. Not that I know of. ANYWAY, here's how the colour looks like.
Excited to see the swatches? (;



Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome