Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Scratch!
Saturday, December 11, 2010 | 11:10 PM | 0 Kawaii ?

I just came back from Hong Kong andd..it's winter! (there) it's pretty much the winter season now in many places but I'm in a place where winter is like summer. :/ so yeh.

I've got cold sore! I'm scratching like MADD :( im itchy EVERYWHERE. anyone know any cold sore cream that's effective? Plus I've got five mosquito bite like bumps on both arms from who knows where. They're all swollen and all. GAH. Just took a shower and slabbed on some St Ives Aloe and Camomile cream my mom suggested I try since I ran out of Vit E cream. Hmm. I'm kinda distracted now so I'm feeling a less itchy.

MUST.STOP.SCRATCHING. now THAT is my current challenge. >:0




Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome