Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Oh Gosh the Internet.
Saturday, December 25, 2010 | 12:31 AM | 0 Kawaii ?

I'm sitting in Starbucks now and the prepaid internet here is doing a heck of a good job in annoying me. Here I am downloading some YouTube vids for my itouch and I've been sitting here for at least 45 mins AND it's only reached 1.1MB out of 43 MB!! Are you kidding me? Gosh and I thought my house wifi was bad -_- garh!

I bought two new nail polishes yesterday. Will do a haul post ASAP (: It was a really good deal. Well, kind of. Heh. Buy 1 free 1 so I bought a rose-nude ish kind of shade and grabbed a top coat for the free polish. And it cost me about.. RM..12? (;

Sent from my iPod




Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome