Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Meowr
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 | 5:17 AM | 2 Kawaii ?








NOT exactly my style, Hilary. Hmm.




OOH. I LUB THESE. ME LOVES ME LOVES ME LOVES YOUU! *gasps for air*



See? Something simple. With a BANG at the end. Nicee.

rawr. Leopard print! To me, truthfully, I'm not a bigg fan of leopard prints. I'm okay with it. Occasionally, when you wear something like, really simple, it'll be awesome if matched with some prints. For me, there's one rule. If you wear leopard prints, wear it to the bare minimum. As in, stop slipping yourself into other printed clothes or accessories! (Did I phrase that correctly..?) I'm not the most fashionable blogger on earth. Heck, no where near it. I'm just one of those average joes who just can't stand people wearing too much print especially leopard prints.

For me, I'd wear like a huge white tee, with black leggings. Or jeggings. They've jeggings now. Heh. BLACK. And a pair of leopard printed shoes. Aww. That'd be nice. Now, to find meself a pair of clothes fer me feet. Excuse the random typing. I just felt a little weird accent kicking into me. AHEM. I'm kind of the conservative side so you wouldn't catch me wearing any leopard print anytime soon. If you did, it'd be shoes. I've no grudges against these prints, don't get me wrong. But the only thing I can stand right now, is leopard printed shoes. Presently, leopard printed leggings and dresses and coats, are way outta my list/league right now. Not exactly my cuppa tea. Okay, so maybe leopard printed mini skirts/skirts are fine. And maybe a few of those handbags. But, no over the top. x)
Cheers,
Kimchigirl



Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome