Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Haul: Andre Valentino Heels
Tuesday, December 28, 2010 | 8:36 PM | 0 Kawaii ?


















Remember I posted about buying 3 pairs of Andre Valentino heels? Well, here are the pictures. *FINALLY* *GASPS*
The slingback-ish heels are mine, the other one's my mom's. She bought another pair but I uhm, cant seem to find em. Heh. Okay so I guess I should do a short short review on Andre Valentino Shoes/Heels.
I've had a pair of Andre Valentino shoes before. Andre Valentino black sandals. My first pair of AVs. Back when I was 6-7 years old..? Loved the design, very classy, and it made me feel pretty without having to murder my young feet. I hate to see an uncomfortable pretty pair of shoes. Yeck. And I can tell you, those AV sandals-best pair of shoes I've EVER had.
Plus points about AV branded shoes:
~Comfortable. I guarantee you that. Really, really really comfortable.
~You can expect pretty classy and quality designs from AV.
~Price is..reasonable.
Anything I'm not satisfied with..?
- Nope. No complaints. FYI, I only buy things that are worth the price. And Andre Valentino creations, are definitely worth every cent. No regrets whatsoever.
Rating: 10/10

Labels: ,




Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome