Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Guess who's going to Guest Blog! (;
Tuesday, December 28, 2010 | 7:42 PM | 0 Kawaii ?


Hello again! Quick UPDATE!

My resume (teehee) has been accepted by the lovely Shela of Confessions of a Beauty Guru to be a guest blogger on her pretty lil blog. I'll be writing a COUPLE of posts a month (if time and studies allow me to do so..) Anyway, you'll still see me there each month as I'll definitely write a post a month. Writing two or more posts a month, that I'm not sure and all I know is, that it'll vary since I would be busier when school starts.

I'm just so psyched! Looking forward to working with Shela and guest blogging at COBG.
Do check out her blog regularly and follow her too. (;

http://beautygurugals.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Kimchigirl



Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome