Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

ZA Plumper Lip Gloss Swatches
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 | 11:09 PM | 1 Kawaii ?








Hello peeple.

When I opened zee box...all I could see was..GLOSS. Oh yeah babeh. Cough. Right. Let's get on with the swatches..

I tried these on my sister. Think the shade matches her nicely (; Hahah. Meet my new model. Elise. ANYWAY, here's how the color looks (HONEY PINK) on her,no?

*Her lip colour's slighly fairer than mine so I think I'll post a few pictures of this lippie on me soon.*
I'm positive this shade will look prettay on just about any skin tone as it's light and it enhances our natural lip colour. I did try some on my lips and it looked darker..(like I said, darker lips). This particular colour would especially suit the younger gen as it's very light and fun, nothing heavy. It'll also suit older users too (no worries) and is a very flexible colour. My mom picked this out for me,btw (;
STAY TUNED FOR THE REVIEW! ;D

Kisses,
Kimchigirl





Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome