Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

When I came back from Watsons..
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 | 1:19 AM | 2 Kawaii ?
















When I came back from Watsons yesterday..

I bought a ZA Plumper Lip Gloss in Honey Pink shade. Apparently it's moisturizing with fill-up collagen. IDK. I havent tried it yet so I'll do a review once I've used it. I also bought a IN2IT Lash Xtra Mascara. Decided to go with something cheaper cos Revlon and Maybelline had so many choices and they were quite pricey though. I don't use mascara everyday so I decided to start out with something cheaper. Anyway, like I've mentioned earlier.. I've not used the products yet so I can't really give any comments for now. BUT I've taken some photos (;
Oh crud. Something went wrong. Two of the photos aren't supposed to be vertical. Oh well. You get the point.
As you can see, the lip gloss color is quite light. That's about one coat. I'll do another swatch on the lips soon.
I bought the IN2IT Mascara for about RM 18 and the ZA Lipgloss for about RM 27 (Original Price) I bought it at Watsons. They're having year-end discounts now.
Kimchigirl




Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome