Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

Tsumori Chisato!
Sunday, November 21, 2010 | 1:21 AM | 2 Kawaii ?






Went to Kinokuniya Bookstore at KLCC today! (; Bought this Tsumori Chisato 2010-11 Autumn & Winter Magazine.


It came with a bag,yo! ;D Really satisfied with the bag. It's elegant, classy, simple AND has a zip! I take zipped bags really seriously as they're really hard to find. I get kinda dissapointed when the bags I LOVE, DON'T come with zips. D: I'd hate to see all my stuff dropping out if my bag ever falls so that's another reason why I bought this mag-FOR THE SUPERAWESOMEWONDERFULLYCUTE BAG! ;) It's considered quite big.
This magazine, including the bag, costs about RM 66.70 BUT Kinokuniya's having a Christmas offer now so you'll get 30% off if you purchase this book with any other items of any price.
The magazine, is uber cute. It's quite thin,actually and is more of a Japanese fashion magazine. I do admit I bought this because of the bag >:) And I gotta say, I'm MORE THAN SATISFIED with it :D It's just the right size, has a zip AND is super classy and pretty. If you're going to Kinokuniya, I say, head down to the Japanese section and grab one of these!



Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome