Rach Says Hello
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Posts About Stuff Linkies

I'm sucha foodie. (;
Thursday, November 25, 2010 | 12:04 AM | 0 Kawaii ?


Horlicks Doggie cookies. Credits to www.happyhomebaker.blogspot.com for the awesome recipe. This cookies are utterly cute and adorable! Thanks heaps to Happy Homebaker for sharing this. My mommie loves your blog! (; HAHAH.



Supa glorious vanilla cuppycake from Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel Bakery. It's like huge (bigger than your average cupcake and it's simply gorgeous. I'll just sit in a corner now, with my awesomefantasticallywonderfullydeliciously made cuppie. Om nom nom)


Today's lunch. Korean bibimbap. Hope this picture made your mouth water. If it didn't, go try this out at a Korean restaurant. BIBIMBAP IS LIKE....mmf. I don't even know where to start if I wanna describe it. JUST GO AND GET YOURSELF ONE BIG BOWL OF THIS. DOO IT.



Mix mix mix! (:

I decided to do some picspam. HEEHEE. Hope this picture mini scrapbook of a post made your rummy-tummy rumble. AW YEAH! Now if you excuse me, I'll just lead myself to the fridge and see if I can magically find some snackie to munch. (;
Kimchigirl




Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Rachel Tan
Best View in Google Chrome